среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

andalo




Considering one of my PDP assignments is to write a blog (not this one) I should start getting better at updating this one. Itapos;s been a busy few weeks, starting university and meeting my hero, you know.

Anyway. I never realised how exhausting it is to actually be myself. Ever since I got here iapos;ve been throwing off the repressive facade that iapos;d been putting up at home and finally acting like myself, and iapos;m terrified about it all. Today I made friends with a guy called James, who is on my course and in my production group. We had a long conversation in�the wait between our lecture and telly meeting and it led to me admitting things that iapos;d never told anyone before. I even told him about the whole Danny disaster, and he told me about his boyfriend and what had happened in that area.

Iapos;m scared at the moment, excited absolutely, but scared that being myself will just lead me to be just as hurt as I was when I left Leicester. I canapos;t go through having friends for four years only to find out that theyapos;re horrid, horrid beasts again. Itapos;s happened twice now and I told myself when I left high school that I would never be stuck in a situation like that again, only to find myself in the same place at the end of college. Iapos;m determined to get it right here. I will have friends who are true and real. I will meet someone who makes me happy all the time, regardless of their gender. I will not be embarressed by being myself anymore.

Wish me luck.

dot net framework tutorial, andalo, andalo gestione vacanze, andalo italy.



Комментариев нет: