воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

dirityoldman




Iapos;m not sure if this could be ADD but iapos;m just so frustrated


i always have a hard time remembering things, i lose things a lot and then find them a week later, i can NEVER focus on basically anything unless iapos;m extremely interested in something, but even then i still find it hard. I get confused so easily

every time i read something i have a really hard time understanding what the words mean even if theyapos;re really small like "out" or "car" or something. Even typing this i feel totally zoned out. Most of the times i have to read a paragraph over just to get it into my head, i stumble over words, my mind goes blank

my family doctor told me she thought i might have a "touch" of ADD but we never really talked about it much more because we had other stuff to talk about.

i just feel so unorganized and all over the place.
whenever someone asks me something i normally say "i donapos;t know" because really, i either donapos;t know, or i canapos;t remember.. Itapos;s just so frustrating alsdfkldsfffg
what do you think this could be~?
dirityoldman, dirive, dirived.



Комментариев нет: