пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

duplessis volvo inc.




Hard to believe Harry

Walked by Modelapos;s and it was just craziness - 20 deep in line scooping up every t-shirt and cap they could get their hands on. Iapos;m holding out for one more and for the stars and stripe cap to be back in stock. One win away from Rollins being a prophet once again and four away from....Iapos;m not even going to go there yet. Just enjoying the moment even if I have to be in San Fran for work and will miss most of games 2-5.

"Thereapos;s no better feeling than getting back in the dugout and getting you ass hammered by those guys. It feels great." - Noted gay-rights activist and Philliesapos; OF/DH Matt Stairs

Letapos;s see if the Flyers can break the Sarah Palin jinx tonight...

Denis Savard fired after 4 games?? Seriously??

I have to find time to book a Vegas trip but honestly, Iapos;m exhausted and I think Iapos;m getting a cold. I canapos;t wait until Dec. 10th, not b/c itapos;s my brotherapos;s b-day but b/c thatapos;ll be the day after my last program, hopefully. I canapos;t keep track of time anymore.
duplessis volvo inc., duplessisme, duplessy.



Комментариев нет: